America's Cup Weatherly 35" Limited
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
* Required fields
Model Measurements: Height:35 Width: 4” Length:27” (1:31 scale)
The brand new, museum quality, limited edition, scale replica Weatherly sailboat is offered exclusively. This sail boat includes a numbered Certificate of , as only 100 will ever be made. Accurate in almost every detail to the original Weatherly sail boat, this Weatherly sailboat offers features not available by other sellers, and has many upgrades over all other sailboat models available.
This is a pre-assembled model. Models are shipped with the sails unassembled. All rigging, lines, and stays have brass hooks attached.
- Additional and higher-quality deck details
- American flag from authentic fabric
- Additional deck planks have been added and stained to match the actual Weatherly sailboat
- Additional and higher-quality solid brass metal railings and cleats have been added
- Highest quality, accurately scaled solid metal ship wheel
- Carefully detailed structures on the deck including windows
- A scale tied-down lifeboat on the stern of the deck, to mimic the actual Weatherly America's Cup sailboat
- The hull is accurately painted to match the colors of the actual Weatherly America's Cup sailboat. Look closely on the hull and you can see the individual planks and wood grain
- The best quality sails and rigging over all the competition:
In order to hold their shape and obtain higher quality, the sails are slightly starched and higher thread-count fabric is used, similar to that of the actual Weatherly sailboat at the time it sailed. We offer three unique sail materials that are matched to the different eras of model yachts we offer. Also, additional rigging lines have been added to be more true to the actual Weatherly sail boat.
Our Weatherly model sailboat is Made with the finest quality woods. Painted by hand to match the actual color scheme of the Weatherly America's Cup sailboat. Weatherly America's Cup sailboat model has Sails fabricated with high detailed stitching.
For the production of this ship model, a wide range of sources was used such as museums, drawings, copies of original plans and photos of the actual Weatherly yacht.