Endeavour I 1934 Half Hull Model with Wooden Frame
This framed Endeavour I is very easy to handle and will highlight your living room. Made of Brazilian Mahogany Wood and Plexiglas, it stands up to the passing centuries and protects from dust.
- 100% hand crafted using “plank on bulkhead” construction method.
- Hand sanded hulls are finished with marine varnishes and polyurethane paint.
- Size Frame: 20" overall height x 24" width x 3" depth
- Hundreds of hours where required to finish this half model sailboat.
- Made of the finest mahogany and tropical hard wood.
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make this model authentic.
- This model went through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop.