|Description: Untitled document
Features: Blackbeard's Queen Anne's Revenge 14
- SOLD FULLY ASSEMBLED - THIS IS NOT A MODEL SHIP KIT
- Overall dimensions: 14" long x 3" wide x 12" high
- Our Queen Anne's Revenge is fully assembled, not made from a kit.
- This tall model ship Queen Anne's Revenge boat model is painted the actual colors of Blackbeard's flagship.
- To build this boat model Queen Anne's Revenge, extensive research was done using various sources such as drawings, paints, and copies of the original plans.
- Our Queen Anne's Revenge rests perfectly on a wooden base with a sophistcated brass nameplate plaque.
- Accurate pirate Blackbeard flags.
Our price: $39.99
| Blackbeard's Queen Anne's Revenge 14"|
| Untitled document |
Blackbeard’s infamous ship Queen Anne’s revenge was used by him for less than a year in 1718 but was a very important apparatus in his adventure.
Queen Anne’s revenge, built in Britain in 1710 was a 300 ton vessel. A year later the French captured it. The ship was remade to hold more cargo such as slaves and renamed to La Concorde. Captain Benjamin Hornigold captured the ship on November 28, 1717 by the island of Martinique. The ship was then given to one of his pirates Edward Tech, who we know as Blackbeard.
Blackbeard made La Concorde into his flagship and renamed her Queen Anne’s Revenge. This name most likely came from the War of the Spanish Succession. Blackbeard participated in this war and fought for queen Anne. It was one of the largest ships at the time. Blackbeard sailed around mostly around the coast of west Africa attacking many ships along the way.
On November of 1996 a private research company name Intersal, Inc, discovered the remains of a vessel which they believe to be Queen Anne’s Revenge. The discovery was made in the Atlantic Ocean of the shore from North Carolina. Several Guns and over 16,000 artifacts have been found in the wreckage.