Description: Untitled document
· YOU ONLY HAVE TO TAKE OUT OF BOX AND DISPLAY!
· Measurements: Length:32” Width:6” Height:26” (1:38 scale)
This all new limited edition design is museum quality and includes a numbered Certificate, as only 50 will ever be made. Accurate in almost every detail to the original America yacht, our America model yacht offers features not available by other sellers such as:
· - Comes fully built
- Cloth flags
- More accurate and higher-quality deck components and details
- Separate display base
· The Limited Edition America Yacht has the following benefits over the regular America model yacht:
- Additional and higher-quality deck details
- 2 authentic cloth flags have been added, American flag and pennant
- Additional deck planks have been added and stained to match the actual America yacht
· - Upgraded deck details including 6 buckets and 9 barrels
· - Accurate scale eagle added to the back of the yacht
· - Additional upgraded structures on the deck have been added, including intricately painted windows
· -2 scale tied-down lifeboat on the stern of the deck has been added, to mimic the actual America America's Cup yacht not available on the 24" Limited model
- The hull is accurately painted to match the colors of the actual America America's Cup yacht. Look closely on the red hull and you can see the individual planks and wood grain
- Higher-quality sails with additional rigging: In order to hold their shape and obtain higher quality, the sails are slightly starched and higher thread-count fabric is used. similar to that of the actual America yacht at the time it sailed. We offer three unique sail materials that are matched to the different eras of model yachts we offer. Also, additional rigging lines have been added to be more true to the actual America yacht
- Removable base: The Limited Edition Yacht can be removed from the high-quality wooden display base. Accordingly it can be cleaned and examined in detail much more easily.
| America Limited 32"|
| Untitled document The America’s Cup is not only the most prestigious regatta and Match Race in the sport of sailing but it is also the oldest active trophy in international sports, predating the Modern Olympics by 45 years.|
The cup, originally named the Royal Yacht Squadron cup, is now named the America’s cup, after the first yacht to win the trophy, the schooner America. The trophy remained in the possession of the New York Yacht Club of the United States from 1853 to 1983, the longest winning streak in the history of sports.
Top sailors and yacht designers have been attracted to the sport due to its long history of being the Holy Grail of yachting.